Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Informal poll: What kind of nail polish do you want to see?

This picture has nothing to do with the post, I just thought it was cute. Yay doggies!



I was just thinking (and complaining on Twitter) about how uninspired a lot of the nail polish collections seem lately. It seems like they're all duplicates of each other or re-released colors with new names. Which lead to me wondering what types of colors I'd rather see instead... I want to know what types of colors/finishes/types of polish you want polish companies to make.

This is sort of an informal poll, I want to see what you all think. Please comment with what type of nail polish you want to see in upcoming collections. Anything that comes to mind, even if it seems impossible. New colors, re-releases of old collections, anything! Post it!

Personally, I'd like to see a decent range magnet polishes that are available in North America, some really unusual/weird creme shades, or the same unusual shades with contrasting duochrome flash, some good true holos (like China Glaze Kaleidoscope and OMG) in different colors (do we really need more gold, silver and lavender holos?) and some polishes that have pretty pink and blue and purple glitter in them, like the Cover Girl Ice Slicks. And let's not forget my eternal wish for Clarins 230 / Urban Decay Toxin and Id- type polishes in all different hues.

Nail polish companies do read blogs... Maybe if we ask for something enough, they might make it! It's happened before, it can happen again!



No comments:

Post a Comment