Thursday, March 17, 2011

I don't want to go on the cart...


Well, uh, hey there guys! I know I haven't posted in quite a while so it's a little awkward starting this post. I ended up being sicker than I expected and I'm still not fully recovered. Unfortunately, I was still in the middle of swatching when I got sick so I don't have any of the new collections finished enough to post yet.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and that when I'm completely recovered I'll be getting back to posting. I leave you with the last mani I did before I got sick:

Illamasqua Radium as a base with Illamasqua Gamma polka dots and China Glaze Lightning Bolt on the ring finger. I haven't swatched the whole Toxic Nature collection (I will soon!) but I wanted to try on some of the crazy colors and this is what I ended up with. It's like crazy nuclear toadstool psychedelic acid trip terror moldy nightmare. I love it. I'll go into more detail about the collection when I finally get my review finished, but let me just say that Illamasqua really knows how to create a whole fantasy world just based on colors.

That mani lasted a really long time, too. An entire week. Of course, I wasn't doing anything besides sleeping and tripping out on NyQuil, but still... it lasted the whole time without chipping.

See you in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment